So we ended up going to Utah this last week. I was a last min. trip we found out the one of Trevor's best friends was getting baptized so we went up for that. It was very cool to see that. We tied to see everyone will we were there but that don't happen that way and I sorry for that I really felt bad that we don't see everyone we were wanting to see but next time. We stayed for 2 days and planing to stay longer but Trevor got a call and he had to get back for work so short trip not planed but we had fun seeing the family we got to see. We love you all and we well see all of you next time.
I was able to see my dear Grandpa why'll I was in Utah, he is so close to my heart and I love him so much. I glad that Grandma is well and doing good so that she can take care of him I love you both with all my heart and I hope that you keep doing well.
Hunter had his brithday on the 25 of aug. We did a little party for him and he had some freinds over. He is now 9 years old and such a great boy to have around I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my Hunter there to help me out. I love you son.







What a neat picture of your kids with Grandma and Grandpa! Darn! Wish we could have seen ya during your quick trip!
ReplyDeleteI love Hesstons bald little head. You and your dad are too cute. I am glad you were able to make the trip...how fun.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got to see your family. Your pictures with them are wonderful! It's great when you get to visit and see them again, isn't it? Your family is darling... and growing up so fast!
ReplyDelete