YES HESSTON IS BALD AND TRYING TO WALK! So I had to shave Hesston's head because he had all these little black eggs in his hair and that is the only thing that would get rid of them.
He is now 9mo.s old and he is starting to take some steps I really don't want him walking. He just stared to crawl not to long ago. I thought being # 5 he would just take it easy and be a lazy baby but I was wrong he is on the go and now that the kid are in school I get to chase him around all day.
So school has stared once again! I now have Hunter Houston and Harlie going. Hunter has started 3rd grad and his teacher is miss Wolmack and so far Hunter really likes her and says that she is the nicest teacher yet. Houston is in 2ND grade and he has always loved school and his teacher this year is Mrs.G she seems like a really good teacher. Harlie is in kindergarten and LOVES school loves her teacher and really loves riding the bus. She gets mad if I pick her up at school, that won't last long. Her teacher this year is Mrs. Goimarac .Well I wish my kids a great year of school this year.
The day school stared we Mom's went to chills to have a baby shower for my friend Jessica she is have her first boy and has a little girl so I wish her good luck boys are a lot of fun!
so here are some pic. from the good old fair. we went with some friends and had a lot of fun....







The kids look so cute and ready for the year to begin again. It's nice to have people willing to teach them, isn't it? I would never make it as a teacher. Good luck and have a fun year!
ReplyDeletelove the jammies we have them too!
ReplyDelete