Saturday, September 13, 2008

FuN In ThE MuD !

So the kids are so crazy! I was in my bath room cleaning and the kids were running around the house the wild monkeys and it had been raining all day long. I hear Hunter tell the other kids that it stop ed raining and they wanted to go out side and play so the asked there dad to see if it was OK to go out and play and soon I hear the 4 wheeler start. I didn't think any thing of it I just thought that they were going to go for a ride. I got done cleaning my bath room and walk out in the front room and see out the window that Trevor dragging the kids behind the 4 wheeler in the mud. So I walk out and the kids are all muddy from the 4 wheeler throwing the mud in there faces. I asked the kids why they got all muddy and they said it was dads idea so need less it say I have 6 kids most of the time. Well he is a fun dad I like playing in the muddy but not like that.






4 comments:

  1. Evan and my kids are SO jealous!! Payson asked if he could come live at your house cause you have "funner" things then us.....want another?? :-) I am so impressed with the parents you and Trevor have become! These are the things your kids will remember. Love you...Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like so much fun!!! you should of joined them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you------looks like they had fun! just wanted you to know that I have my own blog finally!!! check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh that is crazy!!! I guess your bathroom didn't stay clean very long if you had to clean those kids up!!

    ReplyDelete

Trevor & Cindy's Anniversary

Hunter

Houston

Harlie

Hudson

Hesston