12 years ago
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
LITTLE MONKEY
Hesston is every where now,every where I turn he is right there following me to my room, to the bathroom, to the shower, I don't think that I can do anything by myself anymore. Just the other day Hudson and Hesston were tearing up the house I had to go and put myself in TIME OUT! and take a moment to think and that I love these kids of mine and it is not all about having a clean house all the time. Sometimes I don't even know why I clean? Having the kids back at school is hell because they help me out SO much,so that I can get stuff done. Hudson has always been my one that gets into everything in site, now he is teaching that to Hesston,and that is not even cool if you ask me.....


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Little Stinkers! Hang in there. It is good that you are able to take pics of those moments...one day you will be able to laugh...one day
ReplyDelete