.jpg)
So we went to church on Sunday and it was fast Sunday. They start the testimony's well I see Harlie stand up and tell me that she that she want to go up there I looked at her and said OK go for it.She said well all by may self I said well you well have to go up there by your self, if I go with you all the other kids are going to come up and it well be to noise. So she looked at me and she I'm going for it I don't think it well be scary and a way she went. She got up there and said I would like to do my testimony I love my mom and I trust my dad he keeps me safe. I love my brothers I really want my mom to have a girl baby but the Stinky boys are my best friends. I love the church and my teacher. I happy that we get to have a house and I'm happy that I have a big family I love them so much. Talk about being a proud Mom. I was sitting in the back and crying it was really cool and I'm so proud of her she is a great example to me. We love you so much little piggy butt!







You should be proud. Every once in while they surprise us and it makes it all worth it!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, how Cool! You should be the proudest mom ever, it's hard to do that and she did it!!! The mud pictures are wonderful. You have so much fun. No, we don't live at the ranch, we just go work there on weekends. It's pretty neat up there. No electricity, water, anything, but the trailers that we stay in!
ReplyDelete