So Hudson is riding his bike without training wheels! His training wheel had broke so Trevor told him that it is time to try riding without, and he was very happy he told his Dad that he didn't like them anyways. So it took about 30 to 40 min. to get him to ride all by himself, now he is riding so fast, and is a little to wild for me I wish that boy had some fear...
Check out what a hottie my man's legs and butt are!







Cindy it's been forever since I've been on your blog(living at my mom and dads and their DSL) so I finally got cought up on what your family has been up to lately. Looks as CRAZY as ever but I'm sure there is never a dull moment.
ReplyDeleteah! It is so cute when daddy's teach their kids to ride bikes. ps are you going to Bakersfield for Christmas?
ReplyDelete