12 years ago
Friday, October 3, 2008
updates at the Rasmussen house !
So to start every thing off, Harlie got LICE last Friday. IT SUCKS, she got it from school....So I had to tare my house up thank goodness Trevor was off. I felt so bad for Harlie. I had to kick her out side why'll I ran to the store and get so RID. Trevor was taking the beds all apart and shaved the boys heads. Well after a very long time of combing Harlie's and cleaning everything in the house. I had to wash everything and I want and bought a Dyson total clean to vacuum out everything I vacuum out her bed and it was a not very fun weekend...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Gratz on the Dyson!!! We got one a couple years ago... the DC14 Absolute Animal, it was the best $500 investment ever, I L-O-V-E it!! Sorry about the lice, I guess you're lucky you have mostly boys huh?
ReplyDeleteI LOVE my Dyson! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Sorry about the lice...that stinks.
ReplyDelete