So here are some of the things that I have been doing. I have been being crafty lately. I'm the enrichment leader in my ward and these are the things that we are doing for our SUPER SAT. crafts!
And you're THE BEST enrichment leader ever at that! Can't wait for super saturday! You always do such a good job of keeping everyone informed of what is going on. Thanks! Love your crafts!
They look great!! My girlfriend came over yesterday and saw my blocks that I wrote abby on. She commented on how cute they were and where did I get them. I proudly told here it was from my enrichment night with my fabolous enrichment leader!! Hopefully my new one can live up to your standards.
Hey cindy - it's Tara - thanks for the comment on my blog - Trent likes t o hear how his cousins are doing so I've added you to our list as well! If you want a site meter - go onto my blog and click on the meter. It will say "want one?" Click on it and follow the instructions. YOu have to add a URL to your elements and then paste the code in the box. Good luck! any help just ask!
Hi my name is Cindy and here is a little bit about me. I have 5 amazing kids 4 wild and crazy boys and 1 princess that's not afraid of getting dirty! I love being a stay at home mom. I have always enjoyed photography. I love capturing those memory's!
And you're THE BEST enrichment leader ever at that! Can't wait for super saturday! You always do such a good job of keeping everyone informed of what is going on. Thanks! Love your crafts!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you are going to have a blast! You do a great job, I can tell!
ReplyDeleteall the projects are so cute.
ReplyDeletelooks like you guys are keeping plenty busy
Geez! You are way too crafty. I love that stuff...I'll take 1 of each! :) Good for you! Take Care!
ReplyDeleteThey look great!! My girlfriend came over yesterday and saw my blocks that I wrote abby on. She commented on how cute they were and where did I get them. I proudly told here it was from my enrichment night with my fabolous enrichment leader!! Hopefully my new one can live up to your standards.
ReplyDeleteHey cindy - it's Tara - thanks for the comment on my blog - Trent likes t o hear how his cousins are doing so I've added you to our list as well! If you want a site meter - go onto my blog and click on the meter. It will say "want one?" Click on it and follow the instructions. YOu have to add a URL to your elements and then paste the code in the box. Good luck! any help just ask!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute stuff Cindy.. I seen the family book done at our scrapbook store here too, and LOVE it!!! You always do such cute stuff.. Way to go!!!
ReplyDelete