Sunday, October 5, 2008

To My Mom .....



So as most of you know my dear Mother passed away. She passed Oct. 5,2000. She has been missed by so many, but I know that she is doing the Lords work. I can't wait for the day that my kids get to meet her,since Hunter was 13 mo. when she passed. I think of her often, and I hope that she would be proud of me. And what I have done the past 8 years.I know that she has played with Hunter, he has told a story that sent chills all over. One year we were watching some home videos, and we have one of her. Well I was in bed and Trevor and Hunter stayed up to watch those home movies. Hunter heard my moms voice and asked Trevor who that was, and he said that is your grandma Belew that has passed away, Hunter told Trevor that she is a angel. She is dressed in white and has black hair,she came in is room to play cars with him.He told Trevor that he likes play with her, she is so nice. There are so many time I would love to pick up the phone and give her a call... Just to ask her how to make something,I just miss her voice I love you Mom.
My Dear Mother,
To one who bear the sweetest name, And adds a luster to the same,
Who shares my joys-- Who cheers when sad--
The greatest friend I ever had.
Long life to her-- For there's no other could take the place,
Of my dear Mother.







A Wonderful Mother
God made a wonderful mother,
A mother who never grows old; He made her smile of the sunshine,
And He molded her heart of pure gold: In her eyes He placed bright, Shining starts,
In her cheeks, fair roses you see;
God made a wonderful mother, And gave that dear Mother to ME.

I love you mother with all my heart, It has been hard to go on with out you here, but knowing that I'm going to see you again keeps me going on.

11 comments:

  1. I know your mother would be so very proud of you Cindy... you are a wonderful friend, wife and mother! You are so caring and giving, and have her beautiful smile! I am certain she is smiling down watching and waiting for the day when she can hold you again.... you are so wonderful ... we sure miss you around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy,
    I never knew your mother...but if You are any reflection of your mother then she must have been amazing! I know she is VERY proud of you as you are the perfect example of a wonderful mother who doesn't sweat the small stuff, and enjoys every moment with her kids and others around her. Thanks Cindy for your shining example!! Your mother must be filled with joy to watch you with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You momma was awesome. I remember staying the night at your house and wake up with "growing pains" and she would rub my legs and get me hot towels to put on them. I swear that did the trick and I do that with my kiddos now.

    You are an amazing mom. I know she is extremley proud of you. Love the angel story of Hunters...that is so awesome.

    We are having Thanksgiving down there with Jed and Chelsea & Randy and Jodie...you going to be around??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy,
    All I can say is ditto!
    Your awesome!
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy- your mom was such a neat lady. she always made me feel welcome whenever i was at your house. I am so glad that i had the chance to meet her. She would be so proud of you and all of your kids. Im sure she is watching over you and your family every day and smiling.
    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was so sweet. I totally remember finding out your mom wasn't doing well and how hard it was to watch you when she died. She was an amazing woman, we all miss her!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cindy,
    I had no idea about your mom!! I did see a picture of her grave and wondered what happened. I'm so sorry. It was the same year the very next day that my sister passed away. It is so hard to go on without them. My hardest thing is thinking about all the things that we could be doing together. It sounds like she is still a very big part of your life. You know they are in a better place and everyone says they are fine, but it just sucks not having them here!!! It is a hard thing no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Cindy, it's great to see your blog! I remember your mom being so sweet and warm the first time I met her. You have adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jo---there is NO doubt that mom is proud of you and what you have accomplished. You are really one of the funniest and go get them moms that I know. She only ever wanted happiness for us and it is very obvious that you are loving life!!!! I love you and brag that your MY sister all of the time!!

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cindy~Your mother would be so proud of you! When I remember things about your mother I think that you remind me so much of her! Your so funny and that is just how your mom was.

    ReplyDelete
  11. DANG GIRL!!! U HAVE ME CRYING LIKE A BABY....A COLIC BABY!!!!

    your MOM is one of the most amazing people I've got to have in my life! I think of her and I can't help but smile-the memories I have of her and the rest of your family. she treated me like I was her own (actually I think she favored me hahaha) her stories are the funniest (the wizard of oz/church roof!!) and man she cooked like no other!! but like Rafiki said to Simba "SHE LIVES IN YOU!" and it shows!! SHE IS PROUD and YOU should be PROUD to, look where you come from!

    ReplyDelete

Trevor & Cindy's Anniversary

Hunter

Houston

Harlie

Hudson

Hesston