So we have been making some great food for the month of Oct. starting with our hot dog mummy's and wormy French Fry's and making so great tasting donuts. I love the holidays and getting to stay at home with my kids so that I can do fun things with them. We also had so another fun stuff that I did get to take a picture of is meatball eyes ,green ZOMBIE floats, Witches' hats snack.I hope you all are having a great month.
12 years ago







I am completely impressed. I LOVE the mummy dogs. That is awesome. Way to go Cindy Lou!!
ReplyDeleteYou sweet heart, you are the best mom there ever was. Your kids have got to love all the fun things you do! I am totally in awe of what you do!
ReplyDeleteWe are planning on doing pumpkins toniht!!! The food sure looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteI wish I was as fun as you. My kids are lucky if we make plain old chocolate chip cookies!
ReplyDeleteWe made the same mummy dogs for dinner just the other day. Fun stuff! How are you hanging in there? We just started the new charter school today. So far so good. How about yours, are they doing well? Check out our blog. mitchandamanda.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLater!