I had so much fun at bonco night. Me, Jennifer and Traci dressed up as bunco. If you have never ed played the game, it is a dices game and when you roll 3 of a kind you yell BUNCO, so it was a Halloween bunco so we all got our costumes on and had a great night. Thanks Jennifer and Traci for letting me go with you as the BUNCO BABES our costumes looked great...
Here are some bows that I have made I tried something new for a headband for Harlie. Let me know what you think of it.
Hey Cindy! It was fun being one of the "bunco babes" with you and Jennifer....I was happy with the way our costumes came together and it was such a fun evening! Thanks for the fun pictures. I might post some of them on my blog since i went off and forgot my camera that night. Thanks! Oh, and I love the head bands you created for Harlie. too cute.
Looks like fun...I'm jealous! I love the bows you are making. You are very talented. Hey will you send me an email at kolentracy at hotmail.com so I can get you on my blog list? You never gave me your email. Thanks, take care.
Hi my name is Cindy and here is a little bit about me. I have 5 amazing kids 4 wild and crazy boys and 1 princess that's not afraid of getting dirty! I love being a stay at home mom. I have always enjoyed photography. I love capturing those memory's!
Looks like lots of fun!! I use to play bunco and it was a nice night out! Cute costumes!
ReplyDeleteHey tell Jenni B that I've tried commenting on her blog and it won't let me!
Hey Cindy! It was fun being one of the "bunco babes" with you and Jennifer....I was happy with the way our costumes came together and it was such a fun evening! Thanks for the fun pictures. I might post some of them on my blog since i went off and forgot my camera that night. Thanks! Oh, and I love the head bands you created for Harlie. too cute.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun...I'm jealous! I love the bows you are making. You are very talented. Hey will you send me an email at kolentracy at hotmail.com so I can get you on my blog list? You never gave me your email. Thanks, take care.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a good time! Your bows are cute (hint hint I have two girls that always need cute things to decorate their heads with!!) Love you!!
ReplyDeleteYou're crazy, but creative! Come back to Bakersfield!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so flippin funny! I play bunco every once in a while and love it.
ReplyDelete