This is our new puppy! My kids want to name her suzie but I would like to here some other names for her I'm not sure I like that name and it just dosen't fit her. So what should we name her?????
Hey great to hear from you! So my daugther Gracie thinks you should name your puppy abby! She is such an animal lover, and that puppy is sooo stinkin' cute! She has wanted a puppy forever (maybe Easter). Your family is so cute! good to hear from you!
Your puppy is the same kind as ours! Our dog's name is Pokey. He does not sit still for very long at a time. The grandkids named him that when he was theirs (before they decided they couldn't keep him and gave him to us!) I love cockers, they are so cute! As for help on a name, I never did well with that! Maybe LADY after Lady and the Tramp.
How about Sandy, or if Jason(hubby) were to name her, it would probably be mutt, or porkchop, or target practice, or poop bomb...I don't reccommend any of them! He's pretty creative, huh??!!Gina
Hi my name is Cindy and here is a little bit about me. I have 5 amazing kids 4 wild and crazy boys and 1 princess that's not afraid of getting dirty! I love being a stay at home mom. I have always enjoyed photography. I love capturing those memory's!
Hey great to hear from you! So my daugther Gracie thinks you should name your puppy abby! She is such an animal lover, and that puppy is sooo stinkin' cute! She has wanted a puppy forever (maybe Easter). Your family is so cute! good to hear from you!
ReplyDeleteYour puppy is the same kind as ours! Our dog's name is Pokey. He does not sit still for very long at a time. The grandkids named him that when he was theirs (before they decided they couldn't keep him and gave him to us!) I love cockers, they are so cute! As for help on a name, I never did well with that! Maybe LADY after Lady and the Tramp.
ReplyDeleteOur Maxi was ALMOST a Roxy. Love that name. She is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteWell, she is a very cute dog! My mom has a cocker named Maddy. We have a Yorkie named Roxy. Names are very hard for me, so good luck with that!!
ReplyDeleteShe kinda looks like a Cloe
ReplyDeleteLet's see:
ReplyDeleteSasha
Roxy
Mable
Lucy
Sydney
London
How about Sandy, or if Jason(hubby) were to name her, it would probably be mutt, or porkchop, or target practice, or poop bomb...I don't reccommend any of them! He's pretty creative, huh??!!Gina
ReplyDeleteI am bad with picking out names to, If I had a dog its name would change everyday :) really cute dog!
ReplyDeleteSo what did you end up naming her???
ReplyDeleteYour puppy is so dang cute. Looks like a mild mannered one. We had a little dog names Abby, my daughter loved that name, so go with Gracie's idea.
ReplyDelete