Monday, February 4, 2008

The Hinckley challege!


President Hinckley's funeral was so nice it is nice that we are all able to watch it.It is amazing what he did for us and the church. I love him so much and he was a great prophet. I love hearing about all the great work he did why'll as a prophet.
We are so blessed to have preident Monson anlog with Henry B Eyring and Dieter F. Uchtdorf (I hope I spelled his name right)I'm so grateful to be a member of this great church.
My friend had this on her blog and I would like to past it on to all you guys to do the Hinckley challege here the web site www.hinckeychallenge.com I'm #15648 Cindy Rasmussen

2 comments:

  1. I tagged you! go to my blog to get the rules :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cindy! Love all the pics on your blog. Your family has grown- That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Trevor & Cindy's Anniversary

Hunter

Houston

Harlie

Hudson

Hesston