I have been TAGGED!!!!! By Jessica
The rules answer the question about yourselve
At the end Tag 5 people and leave there names at the end of your post
Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that they have been tagged
Tell them to get the directions from your blog. Let the game began
What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was In High School getting ready to say good bye to school and Gratuate! Then I moved to the sunny state of Cali. A Became a Nanny.
5 things on my list to do today:
1 Get Hunter and Houston off to school
2 Do the PILE of LAUNDRY
3 Get my Hubby off to work
4 Give Hesston a bath and tell the other kid to take a bath
5 Clean the bathrooms and go to bed
Thing I would do if I Suddenly was a Billoraire:
Bulid my dream house on 100 acre or more and have horses and cows and what ever else
I would Tell Trevor to quit his job and stay at home with me I would have to live on a ranch just to keep Trevor busy
and I would just enjoy life and my family.
3 bad habits:
Letting my laundry pile up (Trevor hates that)but I try (I hate LAUNDRY)
biting on my nails and the last one is I let my kids get away with stuff that I shouldn't
Jobs I have had:
Working at Carl and Don's
Be a nanny
Be a wife and a mother for the last 9 years
Things most people don't know about are:
I love going shooting with Trevor
I'm the Enichment leader in my ward (If any of you have any Ideas let me know)
Right now I have Dark Pink high lights in my hair. Wlld but fun!!!
And I have five kids (will of course you know by looking at by blog but most of you wouldn't have if I didn't have a blog)
The people I'm going to tag are:
Tami, Amanda, Gibbens Family, Lisha,and Jenni
12 years ago







yeah! you did it. i got your message sorry i missed ya been working on the gross apartment, i will call you in next day or so i promise, its just so gross I want to get as much done at one time so i dont throw up everytime i shower
ReplyDeleteOkay so I'm a little slow getting back to you. I am so glad you found my blog. I would love to add you to my blog and keep in touch. Your family is so cute. Thanks for finding me.
ReplyDeleteKeelie Iverson Hoyt