Oh my heck! What are you doing I am so glad you found me. Love the school pictures. Bear River girls did have high hair. I am so glad we can be blogging buddies.
Oh my gosh!!! Those are so funny!! If you have e-mail address or phone numbers of anyone in the 1998 BRHS class please call or e-mail me. (435)787-1817 n8tolman@msn.com Thanks! Angie P.S. Thanks for the laughs those are great pictures!!
Hi my name is Cindy and here is a little bit about me. I have 5 amazing kids 4 wild and crazy boys and 1 princess that's not afraid of getting dirty! I love being a stay at home mom. I have always enjoyed photography. I love capturing those memory's!
That is hilarious....Abby cracks me up. How fun.
ReplyDeleteOh my heck! What are you doing I am so glad you found me. Love the school pictures. Bear River girls did have high hair. I am so glad we can be blogging buddies.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!! Those are so funny!! If you have e-mail address or phone numbers of anyone in the 1998 BRHS class please call or e-mail me. (435)787-1817 n8tolman@msn.com Thanks! Angie P.S. Thanks for the laughs those are great pictures!!
ReplyDelete