Friday, February 22, 2008


Hey after see so many of your blogs and all your guys cute familys I went back and looked at my high school srapbook. I was fun looking at all the fun times. I love all of your guys cute familys I just want to know why I'm the only one with five kids??? It's a little CRAZY at times but I love it... I have to say you all look so good after 10 years!!

3 comments:

  1. Cindy what the heck are those pics from the scrapbook page with all of us in those awfull matching shirts? Weird!!! Thanks for posting some actient pictures so I could have a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so funny. None of us look that way anymore, ha ha ha. I am so glad I finally care enough to try. I will have to pull out some and post them when we find out what we are doing for our reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Allyson from Bear River. I was totally taken back to the girls camp where Kola was there teaching us how to play the "kiwi" game. I am so grateful for your girls' examples! It's fun to see your cute family! Time flies!

    ReplyDelete

Trevor & Cindy's Anniversary

Hunter

Houston

Harlie

Hudson

Hesston