Tuesday, August 5, 2008

RoCk CraWLiNG !!!!

we went Rock CRAWLING With some friends of ours and yes we do have friends!!! I want to thank them for being such great friends... we had a great time and thank you for taking us out with you guys you ROCK AND CRAWL!!!!






Houston turned 7 we had a b-day party for him in Bakersfield and had a great time so we went out to eat with just Mom and Dad he thought that was really cool there is not much times wear that happens. like to do that for there b-days so it is all about them Hunter is looking forward to having his birthday so that he can pick were he gets to eat and getting to go out with just Mom and Dad. I don't know that we were so cool that they would want to hang out with us I hope that never ends. If I could have it my way they would stay little forever!!!




8 comments:

  1. wow! Looks like a ton of fun- and a bit scary too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun and competely scary!! That is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did that once, I will never do that again. Glad you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun!! I am jealous...I want friends....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fun. You know now that you have gone 4x4 you can never go back. there is a whole new world out there for those in 4 wheel drive! Now you will have to venture up to Silverton. The kids would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new blog layout-way cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a dare-devil!!! How fun, but I like to keep my feet on the ground!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like fun! Brett will have to bring his Jeep out when we ever visit. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Trevor & Cindy's Anniversary

Hunter

Houston

Harlie

Hudson

Hesston