So I have been having so much fun changing my blog. The boys said that the last back ground that I had was to girly for them so we pick this one out together so a little girly but not to manly. So I guest I'm a true blogger since we have a cute back ground. Now that things have slowed down a little I have a little bit of time to mess with it. It has been a lot for fun changing the look of it.
The up date on the Rasmussen family is the same old thing going on. The kids are getting ready for school and so am I. The summer was great and for the most part the kids where great and helped me out a lot. So I just want to tell them how much I love them and thank them for being such great kids and my BIG helpers with the house.
Thank you kids for the help with the garden and planting it we have a really big garden. My friend and I went in together on this garden and we are still wanting to pick stuff off of it, but I hope some day soon we will get stuff growing..
We have the fair this week and the kids get to enjoy one more week of playing , swimming, crawdad hunting and getting muddy before starting school. well thank you all for take the time and reading our blog we sure do enjoy read your and it is fun to see what every one is up to. I thing it is a great way to say in touch with family and friends. YOU ALL HAVE EVERY CUTE FAMILY AND WE LOVE ALL OF YOU .
LOVE THE RASMUSSEN FAMILY!
12 years ago







you are so good!! The background looks great. I have no idea how to do that stuff. I had a friend help me set up my blog and it has not changed since. All I know how to do is post, and I don't do that well!! Looks like you are doing good, and having fun!!
ReplyDeleteYea!!! Im so glad you found me. Yeah Jesus heard about the sex thing and is really excited to try and induce me on his own. What guy wouldnt be?
ReplyDeleteTold you that it was easy to change the backpages! So cute! I think I have dad talked into a visit to your place. :-)
ReplyDeleteI like the background!!!Hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteI love the new look, to cute.
ReplyDelete