Hi Cindy! What a darling family! I can't believe you have 5 kids! I'm dying with 2! Those bows are darling to! It's been futo read about your family! lindsey lish Preece
Hi my name is Cindy and here is a little bit about me. I have 5 amazing kids 4 wild and crazy boys and 1 princess that's not afraid of getting dirty! I love being a stay at home mom. I have always enjoyed photography. I love capturing those memory's!
Swimming is my favorite. It sucks we only get e few months where we can actually do it and not go indoors and still freeze from the cold water.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! We spend a lot of time at the pools too. Great way to beat the heat!!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! You'll have to email me copies.
ReplyDeleteMy kids have been swimming alot to. It's just to hot here.
ReplyDeleteHi Cindy! What a darling family! I can't believe you have 5 kids! I'm dying with 2! Those bows are darling to! It's been futo read about your family! lindsey lish Preece
ReplyDelete