We went to the fiesta days the Aztec has and I took the kids to the parade and then we went and rode and the rides we had allot of fun it was crazy with all the kids but we all made it home all in one piece. I was trying to take to kids pictures so that I can send it to the family and it was crazy they were not wanting to take pictures but that is how when I take them in so I just thought that I would do it my self. I really want to get family picture but Trevor is working with no days off it really sucks!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Summer time !!!!
So at the RASMUSSEN house we are doing good the boys are out for the summer and very fun time. Harlie and Houston are done with baseball and Hunter well be done next week. So far we are having a good summer the kids have been big helpers with doing the garden we got that all planted and I just hope it will grow. Hunter is going to start going to a reading teacher. So I hope it will help him since 3rd grade is a lot hard. Hunter is a get boy and I love him he is having fun catching lizards. Houston is so much fun is he is so funny, He comes's up with the crazes things every I don't know what I would do with out him in my life. He is the little peace maker of the family. He loves helping me with Hesston. Harlie she is my most favorite girl in the whole world. She helps me out so much with Hesston I don't know what I would do when so go's to school I'm really going to miss her I'm so lucky to have such a great girl I love her so much. Hudson all I can say is WOW!! He keeps me on my toe he is my crazy and wild one. Never stops going he is like TAz NEVER stays out of any thing. I love him but he is such a little you know What all the time...... Hesston My most Happiest BABY EVER He is full of smiles and give the best loves ever I'm so glad that is was sent to our family I need him and I was so sad when I found out the I was going to have another baby but I would not change it for the world I love my kids with all my heart. I'm not going to lie and tell you all the it is easy and my house is a wrack every day but having them is the joy of my life I love each and every one of them. Trevor has been working like crazy and I just want him to know that we love him and really and miss him being around. We are hopping to still be able to go to utah and see the famliy that we love so much.
We went to the fiesta days the Aztec has and I took the kids to the parade and then we went and rode and the rides we had allot of fun it was crazy with all the kids but we all made it home all in one piece. I was trying to take to kids pictures so that I can send it to the family and it was crazy they were not wanting to take pictures but that is how when I take them in so I just thought that I would do it my self. I really want to get family picture but Trevor is working with no days off it really sucks!
















We went to the fiesta days the Aztec has and I took the kids to the parade and then we went and rode and the rides we had allot of fun it was crazy with all the kids but we all made it home all in one piece. I was trying to take to kids pictures so that I can send it to the family and it was crazy they were not wanting to take pictures but that is how when I take them in so I just thought that I would do it my self. I really want to get family picture but Trevor is working with no days off it really sucks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







It looks like you guys are having fun and staying busy.. Hesston sure is gettin big and is handsome as ever!!!
ReplyDeleteI miss going to parades like that, to fun. I just love that picture of your kids in front of the tree, really cute.
ReplyDeleteHey, I haven't seen or talked to you in ages. Its me, Kallie Gardner. Your family is so so cute. Way cute kids. I am married now, and am pregnant with our first. SCARY..Write me back..I'd love to see how things are going.
ReplyDeleteCindy, your baby looks like your dad! Handsome kids! I hope you live through the little years, it's a handful and it goes soooo fast, Then all of the sudden you have grandkids coming over that act just like your kids did and you wonder where they got all their energy! It's so fun seeing your photos, thanks for sharing them with us!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how busy it must be with 5 kids, but it looks like so much fun. I love the pictures You can tell each one has their own personality.
ReplyDeleteI wish we were closer!!!! Your family is growing so so fast. Will you email some of these cute pictures to me? I am going to make dad a digital picture book and need good pictures of all the kids.
ReplyDeleteLove and miss you!
I know I make myself feel old by being married and prego. It is crazy. Yea Lisa just got married too. She and I both live in Salt Lake. I am in the process of moving back to Tremonton. I miss living by my family. Hagen has a girlfriend, they have been dating for 2 yrs now. INSANE. And Tandi is in 9th grade. It is insane to see how old they are getting too. Your family is so cute. I'll have to show my mom your blog. She will love it.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are foing to hav a fun summer. I'm sure I will be going to the reuniun so hopefully you can make it, it would be fun to see you.
ReplyDeleteToo cute!! I love that!
ReplyDelete