Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Family all together!



So we finally got family pictures taken they turned out OK the lighting wasn't all that great but we were altogether so that is good for now I guess. With Trevor and working all the time we just had to get on when we could. The kids are getting so big and growing fast I hate not to have a family pictures of them all why they are still little.
We are all doing good summer fell a little long but the kids are having a bast with each other. As for me I have my hands full and keeping busy we take it one day at a time and love it. I never have a clean house and some times I fell like I never get any sleep but I love being a wife and a mother and even if my house isn't clean life go's on.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy! Great pics! I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting! Have a fun summer with your kids.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, I wish I loved closer so we could come and play. Everyone is getting so big. I don't know about you but I feel like I just brought Dillon home from the hospital and he will be 8 in a couple of months. Time goes to fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love Hesstons hair! And Hudson hanging from the tree?!? Awesome. Definately shows thier little personalities....You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Trevor & Cindy's Anniversary

Hunter

Houston

Harlie

Hudson

Hesston