Hey, I found your blog! Super cute! I like your family pics, we are getting ours done again on the 4th. We just did them at Christmas, but Sue's a nut!
Hi my name is Cindy and here is a little bit about me. I have 5 amazing kids 4 wild and crazy boys and 1 princess that's not afraid of getting dirty! I love being a stay at home mom. I have always enjoyed photography. I love capturing those memory's!
That is a LOVELY picture...keep up the good work!!
ReplyDeleteYou have a Great looking family!!!
ReplyDeleteTo cute! I love it.
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteI found your blog! Super cute! I like your family pics, we are getting ours done again on the 4th. We just did them at Christmas, but Sue's a nut!
What a cute family!! It is good to find these blogs and see what everyone is doing! WOW!
ReplyDelete