12 years ago
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Bear River High School Blog Class of 1998
So go vist this blog to find out info on the Reuion and RSV it is bearriver1998.blogspot.com They still have about 130 people that they haven't been able to find so if anyone can help out they would really be happy I just pasting the message on hope you will to thanks Cindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Wait, did you graduate in '98? If so you're only like 4 years older than me... here I was thinking everyone in Monica Ward was old. LOL
ReplyDeleteHi Cindy! Sorry I haven't got back to you. Been kind of crazy. My email address is hereford-girl@hotmail.com. But I will look at the blog too. Thanks
ReplyDeleteKeelie
Hello Cindy!! I am glad that you found me through some else's blog. It looks like you guys are doing great!! You kids are adorable. Well can you beleive it's been 10 years since we have graduated? Wow!! How time flies. In the past 10 years it's great to see how everyone is doing and all the little families we all have!! Well have a great day!!
ReplyDeleteHey you probley dont remember me, but you were my neighbor in Bear River. Your mom was even my camp director one year. I found your blog through Claytons. I was checking yours to see if you had a post about the baby. (there in my word.) I hope all is going great you have a beutiful family! Lindsee (Barnes) Haney
ReplyDelete