We took a Family trip to Telluride CO it was so much fun to get away and have so time with the family. It was so nice , cool weather and very pretty... We walked around the town looking at all the little shop's that they have. They had a thing called the Gondola that took you up the mountain and took us to Mountain village the kids loved riding it and even better it was FREE to ride so we road it allot. We went and saw the water falls and it was fun. We also went bowling and we had a great time, I'm so glad that Trevor got a few day off so that we could spend time with each other..
12 years ago







Sounds fun...Sarah noticed right away that Hunter was blond. We think it funny because so is Sarah right now! Guess we think alike sista!
ReplyDeleteCindy,
ReplyDeleteI love you hair. It looks like you guys had lots of fun. I'm glade Trevor was able to get some time off. I know how hard that is to come by.
How fun! I think we will have to go there soon.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun. We only went there once and didn't stay very long, it's beautiful there though. I agree with the comment up above, your looking good girl!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are growing up.... Each time I check this, it seems like they change, Oh, that just means I'm getting older! Your hair is so cute, and it looks like you guys have so much fun!
ReplyDelete