So I'm doing allot a posts on dogs but we love our dogs.. So Hunter's dog Scrappy got hit by a truck last night. Hunter was pretty upset after Scrappy got hit he took off and we could find him for quite a while, we went looking for him and we were telling Hunter that he got scared that he would show back up. Hunter saw Scrappy get hit so it was hard. Scrappy showed up later that night. We gave him pain med and his leg is pretty hurt, but at the same time he shouldn't be up on the road. We are all glad that he is alive, and I hope he will stay off the road for now on.
12 years ago







I am happy to hear the Scrappy is alright. That happend to Tango a few years ago. I heard the truck hit him you would have thought it was a person with the yell that came out of my mouth. He was limping couldn't eat hard food for a few days I had to add water to it and he had a nasty cut over his eye.
ReplyDeleteWell it would be fun to see you my number is 232-9515.
Poor Hunter watching his dog get hit. I haven't talked to you in forever what have you been up to?
ReplyDeletePoor Hunter watching his dog get hit. I haven't talked to you in forever what have you been up to?
ReplyDelete