Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hudson " your not The baby"

So I have been fighting Hudson with the hole Binky thing. I took it away before Hesston was born and then Hesston ends up taking one. So Hudson stared to hide with Hesttons and I finally got sick of it.So I tied it to his bed so that when he wants it he has to do get in his bed. So here are some pictures. I haven't had a problem getting him to go bed!!




6 comments:

  1. O how cute. Kids are silly and have their little comforts

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soo funny. I love that. Great idea with tying it to the bed. You are so clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great. Ellie has been so attatched to hers lately, I only give it to her at night time but now she asks for it all the time. Drives me crazy. Maybe I will try tying to her bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea,just be careful because he could wrap it around his neck while he is sleeping. Just a random thought. Gina

    ReplyDelete

Trevor & Cindy's Anniversary

Hunter

Houston

Harlie

Hudson

Hesston