The kids have started Baseball and they look so cute all DRESSED UP!!
So I was sitting and talking with the kids before bed tonight and Harlie told me if she had one wish so would wish for a sister and I told her that Mom was done having kids and that she was going to be the only girl in our family and that was OK because she is that lucky to be the only girl. I was telling her that being the only girl that she will always have her own room and that she would get what ever she wants from her DAD! Then she said well that should like a good wish! Well then I asked Houston if he had one wish that would come true what would it be and he said that he would to have a big PIG so that he can ride it. Hunter said to have all that animals that he want to have. and Hudson said that he wants to ride a BIG BIG PIG TOO just like HOUSTON! I have to say I have such great kids and I love them so much.







They are so cute in their uniforms. I can't believe how big everyone is getting.
ReplyDelete