I have to say it again, you have the cutest family! I look at your boys and see your brothers when they were young! Isn't being a mother the greatest, most tiring thing that can be done? Happy Easter!
Cindy, Hey stranger How are you? So I found your blog thru Lish's blog and HOLY COW! I must say you are a brave woman having all those kids (ha ha) I only have 3 and I'm almost to the point where I need to admit myself into a "crazyhouse" ha ha J/K! SO I hope all is well! Tell your family I said HI!! Take Care Shandee (Nelson)O'Neal
Hi my name is Cindy and here is a little bit about me. I have 5 amazing kids 4 wild and crazy boys and 1 princess that's not afraid of getting dirty! I love being a stay at home mom. I have always enjoyed photography. I love capturing those memory's!
I can't believe how big and old Hunter is now!! I remember when he was in my CTR 5 class, time flies!
ReplyDeleteJo--sorry I missed your call! Happy Easter to you. The kids look great :-)
ReplyDeleteHarley looks so pretty among all the boys. :)
ReplyDeleteI have to say it again, you have the cutest family! I look at your boys and see your brothers when they were young! Isn't being a mother the greatest, most tiring thing that can be done? Happy Easter!
ReplyDeletelooks like you all had fun!
ReplyDeleteCindy, Hey stranger How are you? So I found your blog thru Lish's blog and HOLY COW! I must say you are a brave woman having all those kids (ha ha) I only have 3 and I'm almost to the point where I need to admit myself into a "crazyhouse"
ReplyDeleteha ha J/K! SO I hope all is well! Tell your family I said HI!! Take Care
Shandee (Nelson)O'Neal
I love how Hudson looks in the group pic. He is soo excited. They are gorgeous! Cant wait to see them again.
ReplyDeleteI think it is funny that we have to easter egg hunt in the dirt :)
ReplyDelete