I found Sara Munns at Kutting Edge and she asked about you. I couldn't remember all of your blog so I sent her to mine and told her she could get to yours. Hope all is well!!
Hi my name is Cindy and here is a little bit about me. I have 5 amazing kids 4 wild and crazy boys and 1 princess that's not afraid of getting dirty! I love being a stay at home mom. I have always enjoyed photography. I love capturing those memory's!
That is sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteSounds like an easier way of remembering everyone's birthdays.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea for birthdays, it looks adorable!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a good idea, I need to make time to make this and call you :)
ReplyDeleteI found Sara Munns at Kutting Edge and she asked about you. I couldn't remember all of your blog so I sent her to mine and told her she could get to yours. Hope all is well!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. My birthday is Nov. 21!! I am expecting BIG THINGS!!
ReplyDeleteJust kidding hope you have fun with it though!!