Sunday, January 11, 2009
HELP...I have lost some of my blog buddies......
I was re-doing my blog and we also got a new computer our another one crashed. I have lost some of the blogs that I had. I have know clue what happened but I was hoping those that come and visit my blog, could leave a comment so that I can get to your blogs. if I don't hear for you,and if I have your e-mail address I will e-mail you thanks so much for doing this Love cindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Ugh! That is a pain! Here I am...enjoy your new computer!
ReplyDeleteMiss you!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThings can get lost fast on the computer can't they? I have lost things and never found them again... I know they are floating out there somewhere, but I can't seem to find them! Have a happy January!
ReplyDeleteYou guys looked like you had so much fun!! What a cute family.
ReplyDeleteCindy Cindy! Hello there and how are you doing. Your kids are beautiful.
ReplyDelete