So to start off the week Houston ran in to a pole at school and as you can see the pole won that fight... The nurse calls me and tells me what happened, that Houston got in a fight with the pole and that the pole won. so I asked that nurse if he wanted me to come get him and she told me that he had already went back to his class. Well it was 10 min. tell school got out so I thought I'll just let him ride the bus home. When he got home I could not believe that he didn't cry when this happened. I have never seen anything like it. It was so BIG! I asked him why he didn't ask to go home and he told me that he was OK and it only heart if you touch it. Well the next day I wake him and he sat up in bed and told me I know that my head didn't heart yesterday but, mom it is killing me today and I don't even have to touch it... So I let him take it easy that day and he stay home with a ice pack on his head.
We had Hesston B-bay party today. I can believe that my baby is already one years old. We also had the Rasmussen family thanksgiving today. If you have or ever had hubby that works in the oilfields you know that the don't shut don't for the holidays. Trevor is going back to work tomorrow and will be working trough Thanksgiving, so we just did it early and got it out of the way so that we could be together as a family and share Thanksgiving together. WE ate some yummy food and made our belly's fell sick. So happy Thanksgiving to you all I'll be getting ready to get all my Christmas stuff out. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving this year.
I'll be doing my super sat this sat for those you don't know I'm the enrichment leader. It is so much fun I love the calling. I love the people I work with there are the best I couldn't do it if I didn't have to support of them and my wonderful hubby that helps me out. thanks guys for all your hard work in helping this all happen. I'll post all the pictures of the finish stuff that we are doing...
Hesston's birthday praty







I wish I could come make all the fun things you have planned for Super Saturday!! Are you visiting anytime soon!?!?!?
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe he is already one! That is insane.
ReplyDeleteThat bumb is ginormous. Poor guy! Hope he is feeling better.
And HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! I am glad you were able to spend it with Trevor even when it isn't quite that day. You are so on the ball!!
Wow - that is one awesome goose egg! What s trooper.
ReplyDeleteIt's a good thing that kids as tough as uncle Brett.
ReplyDeleteI love the thumbs down picture. Awesome. It looks like you got Heston a tv for his birthday since he is using his box to climb to it.
ReplyDeleteThey grow up so fast. I wish we could have seen you guys one more time before we flew across the sea.
ReplyDeleteMy kids have done dumb things like fight with poles they alway lose.
happy thanksgiving
What is that in your muffin tin?
ReplyDelete