Monday, November 10, 2008

Thanksgiving....


Thanksgiving countdown banner



I have been thinking of everything I'm thankful for and I'm going to get a early start on this. The things that I'm thankful for is:

1. My Savior/the church
2. My hubby Trevor and everything that he dose for me and our family I don't know where I would be with out him in my LIFE. I LOVE YOU BABE!
3. My kids and what joy they being in to my life, and the story's they tell the make me smile and laugh.
4. Our familys on both sides and how lucky I'm to have great in-laws
5. freedom
6. My friend that will do anything of me, I love them.
7. for all that I have.....
I'm going to tag everyone on my blog list, take the time and think of the things that you are thankful for...

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, you are wonderful! Thanks for the reminder of how great families are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!! Love The MacCready's

    ReplyDelete

Trevor & Cindy's Anniversary

Hunter

Houston

Harlie

Hudson

Hesston