Here are some of my favorite pictrues from halloween. We had a great day we spent the day at the school. Having a great day there with all the partys and then I helped with popcorn and pickel day at the school. I hope everyone had a safe and happy halloween.
Hi my name is Cindy and here is a little bit about me. I have 5 amazing kids 4 wild and crazy boys and 1 princess that's not afraid of getting dirty! I love being a stay at home mom. I have always enjoyed photography. I love capturing those memory's!
You guys are the cutest!!
ReplyDeleteI think you do the best things with your family, it's fun to see what you are up to!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun time had by all!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Tami
Great costumes
ReplyDeleteLove the costumes. Looks like you had fun.
ReplyDeleteI love Halloween, cute costumes!
ReplyDelete