Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The bows that I have been making






So I have been busy making some bows and little hair clips! I thought that I would share with you ... Hesston we my little man who I had to try this handbans on Hariles head is to big for them thay are made for babys!!! So if Trevor know I put those on he wouldn't be to happy but that is the frist time I have done that. He is a cutie!!!

8 comments:

  1. Those are sooo cute!!! I love using those kinds of things on my 3 girls. HOw do you find the time to do that? Are you selling them or just having fun? They are really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! You are so talented! I can't believe you have the time to do something like that. I have a hard time finding 5 minutes to myself with my 4 kids around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome! I wanna learn! Hesston looks adorable in his flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy lou, that seems like something that I would do because I don't have the luxury of having girls yet! The look on his face is hilarious! People around here make pretty good money by making those. Have fun. Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are all so cute, how do you have time?
    I got your message I promise my blog is not private- if it ever is i will let you know before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need some of those bows for Christina. They are so awsome. When I come to visit you'll have to teach me how to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to learn to make them, they are sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well you talked me into being a blogger. check it out The AshbakerFamily.blogspot
    I am sorry we were'nt able to see you on this trip. Next time for sure!! talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Trevor & Cindy's Anniversary

Hunter

Houston

Harlie

Hudson

Hesston