The things going on at the Rasmussen house right now is doing park day with are ward.
Having B-day party's for Me and Hudson
Harlie playing T-ball and she is good and loves playing!
Houston playing Baseball! He loves playing and he is good at hits the ball really far!!!
It is getting late so I will post the pic. another day







Well it looks like your fam is busy as usual.. Please forgive me, I know Hudson's birthday is on Wednesday and his card will be late.. I am trying really hard to be on top of the whole kids birthday thing, but it is kinda hard!!! Hope both you and him had/have a great birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! I was looking at Abby's blog and saw your name could not help look. Your family is beautiful. It is good to see that things are going well for you.
ReplyDeleteRandi Jo
Happy Birthday! I still am in denial that all of you are the age you are... you are all still my young women! Oh, well, I guess I have to grow up too! Hope you have a great time!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you had a fun one.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are doing great and having a fun birthday! love ya
ReplyDeleteYou hvae been way busy!!! I love the little baseball pictures and Happy Late Birthday!
ReplyDelete