12 years ago
Friday, January 18, 2008
So we are doing great!ready to start a new year. Last year was filled with enough to last to last a life time with Houston's open heart Surgery and with Hesston being born we are good for a while. Houston is doing great that kid is so amazing he is doing so good you wouldn't know that he went though what he did. Hunter is in 2nd grade and dosen't like school at all but what do you do. Harlie is getting ready to have a brithday on the 24th. Hudson is my hand full he keeps me going thats for sure. Hesston is my good baby he is so easy going it is great. I sign all the kids well the frist 3 up for baseball so we well be doing that this year again the kids like so thats good
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I haven't seen your family in forever. When you go to Bakersfield for a trip I will have to make one at the same time. I am glad things are doing good and that you have this blog so I at least get to know what you are up to. Miss ya
ReplyDelete